31: Compile Times
02 Oct 2017
- Measuring Swift compile times in Xcode 9: https://www.jessesquires.com/blog/measuring-compile-times-xcode9/
- Profiling your Swift compilation times: http://irace.me/swift-profiling
- Guarding Against Long Compiles: http://khanlou.com/2016/12/guarding-against-long-compiles/
- Type checker performance tests:
- Directory: https://github.com/apple/swift/tree/master/validation-test/Sema/type_checker_perf
- PR: https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/11494
- Mailing list discussions:
- Ben Asher: https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-dev/Week-of-Mon-20161003/003099.html
- Mark Lacy: https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-dev/Week-of-Mon-20161003/003110.html
Leave a review on iTunes and join http://spectrum.chat/specfm/swift-unwrapped
Thanks to BuddyBuild for sponsoring this episode!
If you’re ready for free a continuous integration, continuous deployment, and user feedback platform for iOS and Android development teams - give them a try at buddybuild.com and let them know we sent you!